About Digital Rain Inc.
Digital Rain Inc. is a unique digital marketing and branding agency for small to medium sized businesses that want a HUGE presence. We add relentless digital ingenuity across channels and work to ensure our clients are at the cutting edge of our quickly changing, crowded marketplace. We’re dedicated to improving our client’s online, social media, e-commerce, and sales strategies. Digital Rain is the perfect partner for any business that wants their brand to stand out and create a memorable, lasting experience.
North Atlanta Area, Dunwoody, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Are you a Creative Marketing Assistant with an entrepreneurial spirit? We’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual who wants to grow with and helps shape, the company. The right person is an expert communicator, and enjoys a fast-paced, intense, creative environment and can work independently.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for managing and increasing engagement with Digital Rain Inc.’s current audience in addition to the social media audiences of our clients.
- Studying the business objectives and needs of our clients to develop strategies that will influence their audiences or promote ideas, products or services.
- Assuming a lead role in managing clients’ social media efforts across Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook, media/blogger relations, events.
- Managing customer communications and projects on a daily basis.
- Researching new trends, and staying abreast of current events.
- Assisting with, and participating in, new business pitches.
- Conveying innovative thinking to develop unique programs and initiatives for our clients.
- Assisting with tradeshow marketing and event details.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, journalism, English, communications, marketing or other related fields.
- 2+ year’s experience in social media marketing, advertising, or other similar experience.
- Excellent conversation and writing skills.
- Proficient at multi-tasking and comfortable managing 5+ clients at a time.
- Understanding of Automotive Marketing
- Experience with campaigns targeting consumers and a variety of trade audiences.
- Email marketing experience.
- Tradeshow marketing and management.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and tracking conversions.
Salary + Bonus
The position will be both salary and performance based, the more engagement our Social & Account Manager generates, the more this person will be rewarded monetarily.